More photos are in my Facebook album for this gown.
When I made this gown, we had very few official photos. Literally as soon as I saw the wedding on TV, I started drafting the wedding gown (and finished a prototype within 24 hours, which may be close to the record), and then started on this one. It was a no-sleep marathon! So, so few photos to go on, even a day later. Despite that, I came pretty close. Rather than use silk duchess satin on a prototype, I used a white bridal satin over a crinoline, and a fur knit was turned into the cardigan. My cardigan closes with a handful of buttons. The original is knit angora with pearls. The sash is a simple crystal sash. I would really rather not try to knock this gown out again so fast. As a prototype, it doesn’t have the delicate couture touches of the original. It’s still a lovely gown that would be at home in a wedding itself.
Please pardon the photo quality. These were taken with an iPhone 4.